I received an email this morning from a user asking what all the different permission levels mean. I figured I would take a moment and do a brief explanation: (Note: He’s a business account user and has a few extra permissions)
- Edit: Make changes to general content from within Pagelime, but no publishing. Basically, it allows this user to create drafts for editorial review.
- Create: Create new pages based on predefined templates.
- Publish: Publish changes of any kind to the live server.
- Templates: Create templates that can be used to create new pages.
- Code: See the “Edit Code” button in the editor, as well as make and publish direct code changes from within it.
- Settings: The ability to edit the site settings as well as enable and disable site features.